Paris, Dubai and Maldives: A Photo Journal
Tuesday September 17, 2013
This photo journal is a collection of images taken during my husband Scott's 50th birthday trip: Four days in Paris, three days in the desert outside of Dubai, one day in Dubai, and six days in the Maldives.
I must mention that this trip would not have been possible without the help of so many wonderful new friends that I have made as a result of my website. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Hotel Plaza Athénée, Chef Derek Paterson, and Four Seasons. I will be forever grateful.
I am sharing these photos to show how hard work pays off. Follow your passion and the next thing you know, your passion is following you.
I hope you enjoy.
Oh how Oscar wanted to jump into that suitecase. One day you will meet Paris little buddy - I promise!
THE DESERT, DUBAI
GOING HOME SWEET HOME
THE END :)
Paris: Hôtel Plaza Athénée
Desert: Al Maha
Dubai: Armani Hotel Dubai
- The Christmas Boutique at Shangri-La Paris
- 2015 Paris Planner Giveaway!
- The Hotel, the Photographer and the Yule Log
- Quoi de Neuf
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- The Third Love of my Life
- Embrace Paris: Our Marvellous Sponsors!
- Embrace Paris: A Photo Journal
- Embrace Paris: The Reason
- French Cooking Finale: In the Kitchens of Shangri-La Paris
- French Cooking Part Five: Crêpes
- Exciting Things on the Horizon!
- Dermalogica Giveaway!
- French Cooking Part Four: Boeuf Bourguignon
- French Cooking Part Three: Tarte au Citron
- View News Archive