Paris, Dubai and Maldives: A Photo Journal
Tuesday September 17, 2013
This photo journal is a collection of images taken during my husband Scott's 50th birthday trip: Four days in Paris, three days in the desert outside of Dubai, one day in Dubai, and six days in the Maldives.
I must mention that this trip would not have been possible without the help of so many wonderful new friends that I have made as a result of my website. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Hotel Plaza Athénée, Chef Derek Paterson, and Four Seasons. I will be forever grateful.
I am sharing these photos to show how hard work pays off. Follow your passion and the next thing you know, your passion is following you.
I hope you enjoy.
Oh how Oscar wanted to jump into that suitecase. One day you will meet Paris little buddy - I promise!
THE DESERT, DUBAI
GOING HOME SWEET HOME
THE END :)
Paris: Hôtel Plaza Athénée
Desert: Al Maha
Dubai: Armani Hotel Dubai
- Paris, I Love You: A Photo Journal
- The Beauty of Travel
- Queen of the Coast
- Dreaming in a Cave
- A Summer Update
- Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal
- One Too Many
- The Delightfully Delicious Bloody Caesar - Part 1
- The Paris Journal
- A Psychic, an Artist and the Architect
- Hôtel Caron de Beaumarchais... and My Hair
- Tote Giveaway!
- Jardin des Tuileries in April
- What's Happening on Instagram
- Hemingway’s Paris: A Writer’s City in Words and Images
- View News Archive