Embrace - Paris 2014
Friday November 22, 2013
Empower * Brainstorm * Collaborate * Engage * Social Media
Bringing ten international women together to collaborate, share and brainstorm in all things related to the wonderful and crazy world of social media, EMBRACE is about empowering each other through positive peer support.
While engaging, we will also create a Paris inspired buzz throughout our social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, along with our websites.
Taking place over three days and nights in ultimate Parisian luxury, this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience...and there are two spots waiting to be filled! Would you like to be a part of this?? Oh, I just think you might!
This extraordinary opportunity will include:
* Your own luxurious room for three nights at the world-renowned Hotel Plaza Athénée;
* Creative breakfast, lunch and dinner sessions;
* Discovering and aiming your strengths with Gallup trained coach Lisa Ferguson;
* A VIP visit of Château Vaux le Vicomte by Marie-France Pochna;
* A sweet indulgence by the Hotel Plaza Athénée pastry chef;
* An adrenaline rush while driving the streets of Paris in your own electric Twizy car;
* … and so, so much more
To make the most of the event, it is important you have an online profile that includes some of the following:
* a website that has been active for at least six months;
* a Twitter account;
* a Facebook page, whether personal or public;
* a Pinterest page;
* an Instagram account.
If you are interested in being a part of this remarkable occasion, we would love to hear from you. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you would contribute to, and benefit from, this special experience. Please remember to include a link to your website. All emails need to be received prior to January 15, 2014.
The Hotel Plaza Athénée, Paris
Dates: July 20 – 23, 2014
Ticket cost for the two lucky ladies: (includes hotel/visits/meals) 350 Euros each*
Transportation to and from Paris are not included in the ticket price.*
Let's go to Paris!!
- 2015's Top Six Hotels - Part Two
- 2015's Top Six Hotels - Part One
- Paris, I Love You: A Photo Journal
- The Beauty of Travel
- Queen of the Coast
- Dreaming in a Cave
- A Summer Update
- Grand Hôtel du Palais Royal
- One Too Many
- The Delightfully Delicious Bloody Caesar
- The Paris Journal
- A Psychic, an Artist and the Architect
- Hôtel Caron de Beaumarchais... and My Hair
- Tote Giveaway!
- Jardin des Tuileries in April
- View News Archive